- collaborative relationships with all four educators has a strong impact on a child’s learning: 1st family, 2nd teacher, 3rd environment and 4th animals.
- celebrating and acknowledging others culture and abilities; unites us and fosters respect.
- children need a balanced routine to ensure their needs and rights are met; relax, be safe, play, learn, meet other children and receive special care & support.
- families are connected to the school community; fostering relationships, connections and continuity of learning.
- play based learning environment invites the child to explore, wonder, and use their imagination to make sense of themselves and their world.
- in continuous improvement, best practice and quality outcomes for children; educators use current research and best practice which is applied to Loxton North School context.
‘Together we nurture, grow and challenge’